- This event has passed.
The RWK Goodman Small Business Award – Entries are now open…
February 23 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
This Award is open to any business based in Oxfordshire with a turnover of less than £5million, irrespective of size.
Entrants must be able to show how their business has progressed in line with their business plan to achieve strong growth in the sector in which the business operates.
The judges will be looking for evidence of:
- Commercial success during the last 12 months
- Strong financial performance and profitable growth
- A business plan with strategy and vision
- Dynamic leadership and management with the ability to drive the business forward
- Environmental awareness and commitment to the community
- Staff development and an inclusive values-based culture where employees can thrive and achieve their full potential
- Innovation and ambition – the ‘stand out’ quality that differentiates the business from its competitors
Please click link to find out more: Entry Form — Oxfordshire Business Awards
Deadline: Business owners have until Monday 20th March to enter, and they can enter multiple categories to enhance their chances if they like.